photo fashion.png  photo lifestyle.png  photo entertainment.png

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Vanessa Hudgens covers October's Marie Claire


Vanessa Hudgens is the stunning cover girl of Marie Claire’s October 2013 issue.

In the magazine interview the 24-year-old actress talks about her feature and said she wants: “A vintage mustang, kids, and an Oscar.”

She also spoke about her past and the times when her family had to struggle financially in order to support her career:
Money was a big thing. My parents drove me up to L.A., which cost a lot because of gas, and took out loans so that we could move from location to location to be close to L.A. The family definitely struggled. They were very supportive of me. They gave up a lot so that I could get to where I am.

Watch the trailer for Vanessa’s new movie, Frozen Grounds:








No comments:

Post a Comment